Harry Josephine Giles is from Orkney and lives in Edinburgh. Their latest book is The Games from Out-Spoken Press, shortlisted for the 2016 Edwin Morgan Poetry Award. They are studying for a PhD in Creative Writing at Stirling, co-direct the performance platform Anatomy, are now touring the poetry-music-video show Drone. www.harryjosephine.com
- Visa Wedding (pamphlet): Stewed Rhubarb 2013 – SOLD OUT
- Oam (pamphlet): Stewed Rhubarb 2014, commissioned by Govanhill Baths
- Farmform (postcard series / website): 2014, commissioned by Crichton Carbon Centre
- Drone (sequence): Vagabond Voices 2015
- Tonguit (full collection): Freight Books 2015; republished by Stewed Rhubarb 2018. Shortlisted for the Edwin Morgan Poetry Award and the Forward Prize for Best First Collection.
- Casual Games for Casual Hikers (art print): 2015, commissioned by Nevis Land Partnership
- Funding a Ritual (pamphlet): 2015, commissioned by Artsadmin
- Raik (interactive text): 2015
- 14 Ways to Reread a Favourite Novel (pamphlet): 2016, commissioned by Now Play This
- Casual Games for City Walkers (art print / website): 2016, commissioned by Winchester City Council
- Trump/Pattinson (pamphlet / website): 2017
- Travellers’ Lexicon (artbook / website): 2017, commissioned by Edinburgh Internatonal Book Festival / British Council Canada
- The Games (book): 2018, OutSpoken Press. Shortlisted for the Edwin Morgan Poetry Award and the Saltire Poetry Award.
- Some Definitions (zine): 2018, Easter Road Press
- Stim (zine): 2018, Easter Road Press
- Moon, Sun and All Things (zine): 2018, Easter Road Press
For individual poem credits, see here: https://harryjosephine.com/credits/
Upcoming events and forthcoming publications
Deep Wheel Orcadia, Stewed Rhubarb Press, September 2020.